|DDProxy : Free Proxy Server Application
DDProxy is a simple to use HTTP 1.0/Socks 4 proxy application with the following features:
- Easily share an internet connection with other PCs
- Route "local" and "international" traffic through different proxies or connect directly
Suppose you have access to a local proxy (such as openweb) once you're capped. You can set ddproxy up to only direct "international" traffic through this proxy thus speeding up access to local websites.
- You can specify different proxies for http/ssl and other traffic
- Can block ad and malware sites (or any other user configurable sites)
- Supports "tunnels" that allow you to map local ports to other remote hosts and ports.
This would allow you to connect to your "international" pop mailbox through your proxy. (Note that your proxy must support the "Connect" method for this to work)
- Supports basic and detailed logging of all traffic that flows through the proxy
What's new in v0.05?
- Now also functions as a SOCKS 4 proxy (on the same port as the HTTP proxy)
What's new in v0.04?